Monday, October 11, 2010

I promise I have not forgotten my password..

Although it may seem I have forgotten it.. I do indeed still know it! I have been super duper busy lately. Rush starts in a week and 2 days! I can not believe it.. I don't know if I'm ready for it to be over but I can not wait for it to start! I'm one of the few girls who actually does really really love rush!! I have two tests this week and the PCAT again on Saturday. I now wish I wouldn't have registered for it and just taken my first score. I'm way too busy to study for it and my score was ok the first time. O well, just maybe I'll pull something great out! For now, it's back to studying... I'll do a big catch-up-on-my-life post very very soon- promise!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE how we are two of the busiest people on the planet right now and we're both still messing around on our blogs. because that makes sense... ha! i love you and am so excited for next week!!

    ReplyDelete