Monday, June 21, 2010

In the past year...

Well Carrie I took your advice and copied your post! If you don't read this fabulous little lady's blog your really should start! She shares her life here. Seriously, go right now and read away!! Anyhow back to the past year..





In the past year, I have joinged the blog world!!! And I love it.. I'm a blog creeper if that's possible!

In the past year, I have lived my life in 4 different rooms! Yes 4... a dorm room, a sorority house room, my home room, and my summer house room. This includes a total of 6 roomates! Madison, Emily, Katie, Saralauren(x2) Madeline and in one week, Chelsie.

In the past year, I have been involved in a serious relationship, been "its complicated" as Facebook would say, and am currently a single lady.

In the past year, I have become independent, really.

In the past year, I have joined to iPhone generation and will never turn back!

In the past year, I have made new friendships and strengthened the old.

In the past year, I have struggled with my major.. with the difficulty of it and just the "do I really want to do this" of it.

In the past year, I was asked to be a MOH to my best friends since 1st grade.

In the past year, I have really felt old for once in my life. Nothing does it like your bff getting married and kids you vividly remember being born growing up.

In the past year, I have become obsessed with my teasing brush, hot rollers, and hairspray.. I barely go a week without using them all and I don't go a day without at least using one!

In the past year, (don't read this mom) I have probably lived at home for the last time, full time.
Sure I'll be there for Christmas break and possibly even part of a summer but never more there than anywhere else.

In the past year, I acquired a love for magazines. I like them all really, any kind will do!

In the past year, I've slowed down. I can't believe how fast my first 2 years of college have flown by! 7 years for pharmacy school doesn't sound so long anymore.. I only have 5 (kind of 4) left. A family will soon follow but no rush on that either anymore.

In the past year, I have become artistic.. or so I'm told. I still wouldn't classify myself as artsy but I do love my desk that I have made, and my canvases here and there, and my chest I have yet to write about. I really love to paint and pretend to be an artist.

In the past year, I have had the time of my life and I have been blessed beyond belief!


Last summer about this time... Miss yall!! :)
I'm sure there are so many more things.. many much more important than these that I am leaving out.. maybe I'll just have to do this again soon. You're right Carrie, it is refreshing! :)



1 comment:

  1. Love this...love you...and love the desk you reworked!! I might have to commission you to paint one for me in the next few months if I can find one I like!!

    ReplyDelete