Monday, January 10, 2011

Lately..

Once again I've fallen behind on my blogs posts and once again I've decided to pick back up..I've been doing lots over the break... and alot of nothing as well!
Many trips have been made with Megan to Tupelo or just wherever else we can think up to go.
We are so bargain/antique shoppers let me tell you!!
I've also spent alot of time with Reid and his family this break. I'm starting to become Reids little sister Allie's full time roommate! haha Hope you didn't mind too much Allie! :)


We decided to go with a low key New Years Eve this year since it was so stormy and tornadoish. We just loaded up and headed to Whiskey Island for a few nights with Reids family, Nathan and JR. What a fun and relaxing weekend we had!!

As you can see below, I wore a crown all night long. Even though it was paper, a girl can never pass up an opportunity to wear a crown!!



Yes Reid does have on his Orvis briar pants as everyday pants! I guess I can let it slide since we are at a hunting camp! ha


On my latest trip to Reid's I begged and begged him to take me to GiGi's cupcakes. I've heard my roommate and many others rave about how wonderful they are and if you know me, you know I love cupcakes! So off we went.. Reid tried to act like he wasn't that excited about it but when we arrived at the lovely shop Reid defiantly jumped right out of the car and didn't even turn it off. Yes you heard me right, the guy that wasn't even excited to get one of those tasty cupcakes left the car running to rush in and get that yummy greatness!! haha We got there kind of late in the afternoon so a few flavors were sold out unfortunately. We settled on 3 flavors to try this time.





Wedding cake, Peanut Butter Cup, and Midnight Magic Chocolate Chip

Now that I'm here all week and halfway snowed in I must complete some things on my To Do list like:

- complete my pharmacy application process

- check in to getting my books for this upcoming semester

- start a spring break diet (yay for Punta Cana)

- organize everything to make my life easier

- do a project like paint something or restore something

That's all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment