Saturday, January 22, 2011

T-shirts Much?

I don't want to go back to school!!!!!




Ok, yes I do.. but I'm really going to miss:



Not having to wake up early and walk across campus to class


Not having horrible tests to prepare  try to prepare me for Phamacy School


 

Baking


 
Having my mom cook whatever I want for dinner



My puppy



My big closet and own personal bathroom!



Free time.. and casual book reading



My family although I still see them almost all the time

Buttttt.... I'm really looking forward to:
Sharing a room with my fabulous roommate!
Moving back in the house with 85 of my closest friends
A schedule
Gossip Girl returning
Late night chats
House hunting with the roomies for next year



Every single thing about Oxford!!


I leave tomorrow which brings me to the title of this blog post. I've been packing all day since about 8pm. I've just about got it all ready to load up tomorrow as soon as church is over! What I have noticed though is that I have aquired over my college career about a milion t-shirts! Seriously!! It's a tab bit ridiculous.

Yes, my friends, this is a clothes basket filled completely to the brim with t-shirts... and thats not even half!













No comments:

Post a Comment