Monday, January 10, 2011

No Bread for Booneville

Can you guess what this means?



What's missing from this pictures?



Reid always tells me Booneville people are crazy and weird..



I guess I proved Reid right because I am the crazy girl taking pictures of aisles in Wal-Mart.

This would be the bread aisle in Wal-Mart on Sunday afternoon.



Why is the bread aisle empty on a Sunday afternoon?



EMPTY!!!



Well our forecast for the next few days read snow Snow SNOW!!!



When you live in a place like Booneville a little snow can make you go wild.



What are we going to eat for a whole day if we get snowed in?


Bread I guess...


I've really never understood why everyone rushes for bread when the weather gets icy but they do!


I guess its something basic and versatile to survive on.


Well guess what happened next....




The snow came!!!! It really came.. it snowed and snowed and snowed some more!!


We got between 8 and 9 inches!!


In a town that barely gets snow at all this was wonderful!!!


So all day today children young and old got out to play in the white fluffy stuff!!


I think every other house had a snowman.


Megan and I went to a house where about 10 or 15 kids around our age were playing.


We sledded (is that a word)


We also made some beautiful snow angels.


We enjoyed the snow!!!!


Thanks so much God for this wonderful white blessing! :)



love,

No comments:

Post a Comment