Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello Spring Break!

Today to me marks the first day of Spring Break 2010! I had a genetics this morning and I can not tell you how glad I am to have it over with. I hate having big tests because they always mean late nights, early mornings, and no sleep! I definately require lots of sleep so it has been a bit miserable. All is well now. I spent the afternoon browsing the square.. o how I love afternoons like these. Megan's birthday is tomorrow so some friends went to dinner for that.. Phillips is always fun! Happy Birthday Megan! Tonight I have done nothing but relax.. kind of. Saralauren has Jillian from the Biggest Loser's workout video. Her Emily and Cassie worked it tonight. Not by choice I was the comic releif. I am horrible at things like that and I hate working out.. I really wish I didn't. Tonight Ellen is staying the night with us!! This makes me super excited because she is the one person I miss the most lately! She only lives about 100 yards away but our paths never cross anymore! So now we're all sitting around sharing stories and laughs and catching up....Bliss! Thats all for now, Im going to enjoy my girl time and last night in Ox for a while..
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment