Thursday, May 6, 2010

almost there..

I'm almost done with finals! I have physics tomorrow and then I will be all done.. I can not wait! Finals week is just not for me.. too much constant studying for such a wondering mind! One more night of endless studying and one more super early morning to cram right before it. BTW I have no packed a thing from my room. My mom is really going to love me tomorrow when she gets here and my room looks just the way it did a few weeks ago when she stopped by. It will take us all afternoon to get out of this place! O well... what else is there to do?
Anyhow all of this procrastination has given way to lots of thoughts here lately. Stay tuned for some good blog posts in the next few days while I'm at home.. Back to studying...

love,

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, dearest! I'm sure you'll do great..You'll make it through one more--I've still got THREE to take. I could die.

    ReplyDelete