Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finals??

So it is the Saturday before finals. I'm sitting in the coffee shop where Em and I came to study. I am getting nothing done. I want nap and a sunny day. I am just in no mood to study and it doesn't help that my hardest test is on Friday and it's physics so its just a bunch of math problems. My other finals don't count anymore than regular tests and neither are cumulative. My motivation is out the window... at the moment I'm seriously debating changing my major. I do this periodically but this time it's for real... maybe.

Yesterday was our crawfish date party. A few of my friends and I decided to go dateless which ended up being a great choice! It was a very chill party and we had more crawfish that anyone could ever eat! Afterwards we went to Phillips Grocery for Whitley's birthday! It was alot of fun and we had planned to go out after but the day was long and it was storming so we opted to stay in for a lazy night.

This weekend has been and is supposed to continue to be all dreary stormy and tornado-y. This makes for great study weather except for the fact that it makes me want to nap... Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment