Monday, May 3, 2010

I-tried-to-do

So all day today I have attempted to pour my time into my books. This has been a complete failure! I hope this is because I don't feel the rush of fast approaching finals.. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow will be productive! Please be responsible Johnna and study really hard tomorrow!! The end of this semester is just so close in sight.. And what am I doing at the moment it being finals week and all? I'm looking up motivational quotes because thats going to make me ace my tests!!

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
-Beverly Sills

-Nikki Giovonni
I like to think I'm a try-to-do type of girl! I hope so atleast...
Anyway, maybe these quotes gave you a little pep to keep going on through this busy week.. more to come later from procrastination at its finest!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment