Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines wasn't over yet...

So just about the time I finished my last post some of our friends called.. and they wanted to play in the snow while it was still here! So you know what I did? I got out of bed and redressed sporting my wedge rain boots and headed to the snow! We had so much fun! It was defiantly worth getting out of bed for!! There is a HUGE hill by some of the dorms and so we decided to see who all was sledding there. On the way there we somehow stumbled upon a random spontaneous snow ball fight!! How fun is that?! After being pelted and doing some pelting with snowballs we continued on to the hill. Sure enough there were tons of people sledding down the hill on whatever they could find. Lots of beer boxes left over from the weekend and a few plastic boxes and actually quite a few recycling lids from the bins randomly placed around campus. It was the most fun I've had in a while and defiantly will be a memory I will cherish forever!! :)
Outside the DEEG..

Posing in the snow..

The HUGE hill.. its kind of too dark..

About to sled down the hill on a lid..


No comments:

Post a Comment