Monday, January 25, 2010

it's monday again..

I got to sleep till 8:15 this morning! Today and Fridays are the only school days I get this luxury. Tuesday and Thursday I have class at 8 and Wednesdays I attend my 9:00 at 8 so I can make it to the nursery on time. I am a late sleeper to say the least. I've tried before to classify myself as "night owl" or "morning person" and decided that I fit neither of those. I just LOVE to sleep. If I had to choose though I would have to say night owl. Anyhow.. We had our first full out ballet class today and I have to say it was a bit of a workout! I didn't expect it to be so strenuous but I am in fact glad it is. I need a little exercise and this is just the way for me to get it. Our teacher has a great (french I think) accent and I just love the way he pronounces all of the names of the moves we are doing. I think this will be my favorite class yet.
Tonight we watched the Bachelor. I've lately become obsessed with it.. even though I feel alot of it is silly and staged these days. I wish I could say that I have watched it every season but I haven't since it's first few seasons. After tonight there's 5 girls left. I have my favorites of course which are Allie Tenly and Corrie. I don't know what my point was in talking about this except for I can not wait to see what happens next week! Hope I haven't been much of a rambler lately.. I just really love talking about my day even though its uneventful and probably unread. ha
Lately I've just felt very blah and dreary. I need restoring this week.
“He leads me beside still waters; he restores my soul.” -Psalm 23:2
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment