Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My First Blog

Hi Everyone! I've decided to start a blog to simply keep up with my life. As I look back on my past few years I remember so many fond memories. Although I do remember many I know there's tons more I have forgotten. These memories are all very precious to me and I want to have them recorded forever. Also this just seems like a fun thing to do.. I hope I'm interesting enough to be read.
I'm just going to go ahead and warn you. I am a TERRIBLE writer. Sometimes my sentences don't make sense. I'm a rambler and I write as I would speak. My grammar may occasionally be wrong or my punctuation. (This drives the guy in my life Reid crazy.) Anyway, I'm sorry ahead of time for it all. I just want to write. I want my events to be remembered. I already feel a little bit like Carrie on "Sex in the City" but without all the risque stuff and that makes me smile!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment